WELLINGTON, Fla., Dec. 26--Equestrian Sport Productions has issued guidelines for entries in the 2009 FTI Winter Equestrian Festival to save exhibitors time.
The aim of the guidelines is to alert exhibitors to rule changes and to shorten time spent making entries in the show office or online at http://www.showgroundslive.com
"It will be much easier for those planning to show at WEF to enter online the first time they plan to show," said Jenn Glossen, WEF show secretary. "When they check in at the show office they can declare their weeks and we can roll their entry forward. This will save a lot of time for the exhibitor. Instead of having to do the same work for each show they can just do it once. This will also insure that we have correct information."
Every horse must be properly recorded with the USEF/USHJA and fees paid. Horses with lifetime recording prior to Dec. 1, 2008 are exempt from the fee. ESP recommends horse owners do this in advance. It can be done online at http://www.usef.org
. A printed copy of the horse registration should be brought to the office.
For exhibitors to be issued a back number, the office requires the following:
1. Form of payment--check or credit/debit card. If paying by check, the office needs a check for each week the exhibitor plans to show;
2. Proof of USEF and USHJA membership for the rider, trainer, and owner. If proof is not provided, a non-member fee of $60 is automatically assessed for each person without current USEF and USHJA membership. If proof of current membership is provided before the end of the show, the non-member fees will be removed;
3. Complete addresses for every owner, rider, and trainer associated with the entry. New USEF rules do not allow incomplete information;
4. Social Security number or Federal Tax ID Number for all prize money recipients. Prize money can not be awarded without this information. Foreign riders not resident in the U.S. are exempt from this provision.
5. Prize money can be paid in full and not have it applied against entries and other charges so long as horse show charges are paid.
6. Only one number per horse will be issued in 2009. It is the responsibility of the rider or trainer to inform the horse show office how the show bill should be divided if the horse is ridden by more than one person. If the information is not provided, the owner will be billed automatically.
For questions or more information call 561 793 5867 or go to http://www.equestriansport.com
PBIEC INFORMATION & TICKETS: http://www.equestriansport.com
561 793 5867
THE FACILITY: The Palm Beach International Equestrian Center is home to the 2009 FTI Winter Equestrian Festival and the site of the first outdoor Nations Cup held in the United States. The competition areas include the all-weather International Arena, the Bertalan DeNemethy Arena, Mogavero Ring and Grand Hunter Field in addition to several other competition rings. The competition and warm up rings have all-weather footing. Amenities include the International Club, refreshment and shopping areas.
DIRECTIONS: From the Florida Turnpike south, take Exit #93, Lake Worth Blvd., and travel west, crossing over US 441. Travel five miles to South Shore Blvd., turn right on South Shore and proceed one mile to Pierson Road, then turn left at the light. Spectator Entrance is first left, Equestrian Club Road.
From Interstate I-95, take Exit #49. Travel west on Forest Hills Blvd. 11 miles to South Shore Blvd. Turn left on South Shore and follow to Pierson Road. Turn right at the light on Pierson. Spectator Entrance is first left, Equestrian Club Road.
FOOD: A diverse menu of food and beverages is available at the vendor courtyard and at vendor areas around the International Arena, and are open during show hours.
SHOPPING: The vendor courtyard and individual booths around the International Arena offer equestrian equipment, apparel, jewelry, home furnishings and more.
CAR RENTAL: Enterprise Rent-a-Car for your car rental needs. Call 1-800-593-0505 or go online to enterprise.com and use the WEF reference number 41W0087 and the PIN; win, for a discount.
HOTELS: Hampton Inn and Suites Wellington
2155 Wellington Green Drive, Wellington, FL 561-472-9696
(Closest hotel, just two miles from show grounds)
Hampton Inn Lake Worth Road
8205 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 561-472-5980
(New location just five miles from Wellington)
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach
Okeechobee Blvd. at Jog Rd.
2025 Vista Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL 561-682-9990
(Just 12 miles away at Emerald Dunes)
RV: For recreational vehicle rentals and full hook ups on the PBIEC show grounds weekly, monthly and seasonal call Gigi at RV sales +1 954 583-3382 or go to: http://www.rvsalesofbroward.com
GOLF CARS: Dever, Inc., the Official & Exclusive Supplier of Golf
Cars. Orders and information at http://www.deverinc.com
or telephone Dever Inc.'s PBIEC office at 859-509-7265, the home office at
800-714-2201 or Randy Lambert directly at 859-621-8927
HORSE TRANSPORTATION: BROOK LEDGE, INC. WEF Official Horse Transportation. Daily service to Ocala, vans based in Wellington, one horse or van load, all trips expedited, Florida serviced year round, dozens of trips weekly. Quotes, questions, bookings call: Andrea 800-523-8143 or Email: email@example.com
---------------------- It's easy! Just copy code below and paste into your webpage --------------------
<a href="http://www.equestrianmag.com/article/entries-guidelines-winter-equestrian-festival-12-08.html">Entries Guidelines for 2009 FTI Winter Equestrian Festival</a> ~ EquestrianMag.com